In case you missed it, our very own Johnna Rowe was on Let’s Talk Live talking about best party brunch spots in DC! Check it out!
Be sure to catch our very own Johnna Rowe from Johnna Knows Good Food tomorrow, Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 11 am on News Channel 8’s (WJLA) Let’s Talk Live!, DC’s only live and local talk show.
Johnna and the ladies of Let’s Talk Live! will be sipping on Bloody Marys (naturally) and talking about where to go for Washington’s best party brunches!
Be sure to tune it tomorrow. If you miss it, we’ll be posting the clip after the show right here!
Are you looking for real-life sales experience with real, bottom-line results? Can you close deals in your sleep? Did you run an illegal candy store out of your locker in high school? Prove your deal-making prowess and overall bad-ass self as a media sales dynamo at 4Bitten Media!
4Bitten Media is an advertising network which represents the best of local DC blogs, covering a wide range of topics such as food, lifestyle, sports, politics and more. We attract savvy readers who make important lifestyle decisions for themselves and influence people they know. We’re looking for a dynamic sales leader to help us grow our business. It will be fun, really! Sometimes difficult…but mostly pretty swank, we promise.
- A super-fantastic-upbeat go-getter with a friendly demeanor and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills.
- A prodigy-whiz at Twitter, Facebook and other social media. #Iwantthisjobforreals
- A self-motivated, fast learner who’s organized, detail-oriented and can work with minimal supervision.
- That special someone who can sell ice to Eskimos (but why would you want to?).
- An enterprising, hungry whippersnapper pursuing a sales/marketing degree with a strong interest in sales as a profession.
- Have your own laptop or computer.
- Have accessible transportation (public is okay!).
- Research and identify both local and national prospects for sales team.
- Pursue new and existing accounts, especially local businesses through phone, email and networking.
- Assist sales team in creating proposals, presentations, reports and wrap-ups from campaigns and events.
How to Apply
To be considered for the sales internship, please email your cover letter and resume with “SALES INTERNSHIP” in the subject line. Tell us why you’re the sales breakout superstar we’ve been waiting for all along.